Easy does it Foaming Cleanser
- Meet Easy Does It, a gentle, refreshing cleanser that lathers into a soothing, non-drying foam perfect for face and even body and hair.Cleanses without stripping or drying the skin
- Apple seed oil, a natural source of sulfur, helps to soothe stressed skin
- Vegetable glycerin, an excellent humectant, helps skin retain moisture
- Chilean soap bark thoroughly cleanses skin
- Can also be used as a gentle body wash
- Synthetic fragrance-free, cruelty-free and dermatologist tested
Why You Will Love It
Would you love to keep your shower or bathroom counter simple and uncluttered? Meet Easy Does It, a gentle, refreshing cleanser that lathers into a soothing, non-drying foam perfect for face and even body and hair.
With a unique combination of Chilean soap bark, cold-pressed apple oil and vegetable glycerin, Easy Does It lathers into a soothing, non-drying foam that cleanses face, body and hair. This gentle, refreshing cleanser removes dirt and sweat without stripping the skin. It can be used alone or as the perfect second step in any double cleansing routine.
Who It Is For
All skin types, but especially beneficial for normal, combination and blemish prone.
aqua/ water/ eau, glycerin, sodium coco-glucoside tartrate, sodium hydroxypropylsulfonate laurylglucoside crosspolymer, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed amaranth protein, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauryl glucoside, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, pyrus malus (apple) oil, quillaja saponaria (soapbark) bark extract, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium hydroxypropylsulfonate decylglucoside crosspolymer, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
How To Use
Massage onto damp skin using gentle, circular motions. Rinse thoroughly.
As a gel-based cleanser, Easy Does It targets dirt like dust and sweat that oil-based cleansers may not fully remove. This makes it perfect for a refreshing, gentle cleanse in the morning or a nightly, or as the second step in a double cleanse when combined with an oil-based cleanser like Botanical B Enzyme Cleansing Oil.